Egypt Tours with Ruth Shilling & All One World
Part of WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT.
Extras included in our “Time & Space in the Temples & Pyramids” Tour :
• SMALL GROUP: Limited to 10 Travelers (however, Private Tailor-made Tours can be 6-50 persons)
• Fully escorted by American Tour Leader/Guide, Ruth Shilling
• Our own private Nile Cruise Boat (see more about the dahabiya boat below)
• Private 2-hour visit with just our group inside the Great Pyramid of Giza and a full day on the Giza Plateau
• Visit the unforgettable Tomb of Queen Nefertari (see the book Ruth Shilling wrote about it!)
• A full-day visit to the new Grand Egyptian Museum (if open), otherwise we will visit other Cairo museums
• New sites at Saqqara – go INSIDE the Step Pyramid, the newly opened Southern Tomb, the Serapeum, and more!
• Tomb of Ramesses V&VI in the Valley of the Kings
• Pyramid of Unas at Saqqara (earliest Pyramid Texts)
• Karnak Open Air Museum with the Red Chapel and White Chapel during our full day at Karnak. See the newly restored Hypostyle Hall!
• Abydos, Dendera, Silsila, Esna, Abu Simbel, Ramesseum, Medinet Habu Temple, Luxor Museum, (and, of course, the typical sites). See a list of the sites included in each tour.
The video above is by Wouter Bosman, All One World traveler, Feb-March 2019 Tour. Thank you, Wouter!
BOOKS ABOUT EGYPT by Ruth Shilling
Sites Included in Our 16-day “Time & Space in the Temples & Pyramids” Egypt Tour
NEWLY OPENED SITES!! The Grand Egyptian Museum (very likely open, but not guaranteed), inside the Step Pyramid at Saqqara, the Southern Tomb at Saqqara, the newly restored Avenue of the Sphinxes in Luxor, the Golden City in Luxor (if open), newly opened tombs in Luxor, the newly cleaned Karnak Hypostyle Hall, and renovations at Dendera Temple and Esna Temple.
PYRAMIDS: The 3 Giza Pyramids & Sphinx, Saqqara Step Pyramid (inside), Unas Pyramid, Dashur Bent Pyramid & Red Pyramid. PLUS! a private visit with just our group inside the Great Pyramid!
TEMPLES: Sphinx Valley Temple, Karnak Temple Complex (multiple temples), Abydos Seti 1st Temple, Abydos Ramesses II Temple, Dendera Hathor Temple, Hatshepsut’s Deir el-Bahari, Ramesseum Temple in Luxor, Luxor Temple, Medinet Habu Temple, Esna Temple, Edfu Horus Temple, Silsila Horemheb Temple, Kom Ombo Temple, Philae Isis Temple, Abu Simbel Temples.
TOMBS: Tomb of Nefertari (special ticket) and other tombs on the West Bank of Luxor (depending on which are open), Saqqara Tombs including the newly opened Southern Tomb and the Serapeum, Valley of the Kings – 3 tombs + Tomb of Ramesses V&VI (extra ticket is included). Optional: King Tut, Seti 1st tombs.
MUSEUMS: the GEM – Grand Egyptian Museum (if not open, substitute the Cairo Egyptian Museum and the NMEC – National Museum of Egyptian Civilization), Luxor Museum, Open Air Museum at Karnak, Mummified Crocodile Museum at Kom Ombo. Note: the Imhotep Museum at Saqqara is now closed.