“Time & Space in the Temples & Pyramids”
Egypt Tours with Ruth Shilling & All One World
Sun, Nov 10 – 24, 2019 (SOLD OUT)
Sun, February 2-16, 2020 (open)
Sun, Feb 23 – March 8, 2020 (1 place left)
Join our small group (limited to 12 travelers) for an unforgettable all-inclusive 2-week tour of the Ancient Egyptian treasures. Unlike the other tours which hurry through the sacred sites, we will do our visits in a slower, more peaceful way. There is time to marvel, photograph, and let it all sink in.
Part of WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT.
Extras included in our tours :
• Private 2-hour visit with just our group inside the Great Pyramid of Giza and a full day on the Giza Plateau
• Tomb of Queen Nefertari in the Valley of the Queens
• Tomb of Ramesses V&VI in the Valley of the Kings
• Pyramid of Unas at Saqqara (earliest Pyramid Texts)
• Karnak Open Air Museum with the Red Chapel and White Chapel during our full day at Karnak
• Abydos, Dendera, Silsila, Esna, Abu Simbel, Ramesseum, Medinet Habu Temple, Luxor Museum, Imhotep Museum (and, of course, the typical sites)
• Our own private dahabeya Nile sailboat enables us to visit sites which are not accessible to the large cruise boats. We move at our own pace and truly relish the peacefulness and beauty of this renowned river. A dahabeya (also spelled “dahabiya”) is a large sailboat with 8 guest cabins, a full crew, specially prepared meals, and all the amenities, including wifi. We will have 4 nights on the dahabeya. Day-by-Day Itinerary.
The video above is by Wouter Bosman, All One World traveler, Feb-March 2019 Tour. Thank you, Wouter!
Sites Included in Your 15-day Tour
PYRAMIDS: The 3 Giza Pyramids & Sphinx, Saqqara Step Pyramid, Unas Pyramid, Dashur Bent Pyramid & Red Pyramid. PLUS! a private visit with just our group in the Great Pyramid!
TEMPLES: Sphinx Valley Temple, Karnak Temple Complex (multiple temples), Abydos Seti 1st Temple, Abybos Ramesses II Temple, Dendera Hathor Temple, Hatshepsut’s Deir el-Bahari, Ramesseum, Luxor Temple, Medinet Habu, Esna Temple, Edfu Horus Temple, Silsila Horemheb Temple, Kom Ombo, Philae Isis Temple, Abu Simbel Temples.
TOMBS: Tomb of Nefertari (special ticket), Saqqara Tombs, Valley of the Kings – 3 tombs + Tomb of Ramesses V&VI (extra ticket)
MUSEUMS: Imhotep Museum at Saqqara, Luxor Museum, Open Air Museum at Karnak, Cairo Egyptian Museum (with King Tut exhibit), Solar Boat Museum at Giza.